you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Thought You Should Know Thursday

Thursday, December 8, 2011


HE GOT IN!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
(That was quick!  His interview was just Tuesday! [as mentioned here and here
He was given the choice between going in January or going in May... 
we'll be praying about that for the next few days) UPDATE: He starts in MAY!
To learn more about Dominica (where we'll be moving) see this post
Anyway....Just thought you should know.....

7 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

WHAT! YEA AARON!!! Congrats you guys!

Nancy said...

I am still floored that the acceptance was that fast, can mail even move that quick? Hooray. We'll keep praying for ya'll too...Jan or May, phew, biggie.

Lori Thompson said...

YEAH baby!! VERY exciting news!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Wahoo!!!! That is great! The next question is....when is the soonest I can visit? ;)

Sera Lucia said...

I say next family reunion at your place. We'll sleep in the yard. Done and done.

Stephanie Shumway said...

Ha ha ha Katie. I say if you can make it down there you're welcome for as long as you want to stay!!! I told Aaron that we're bringing our tent so that on the nights he needs to study really hard we can just go sleep on the beach.

Aundrea said...

That's so exciting!! Congrats to all of you!!! What a fun adventure!