you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Today, NBC. Tomorow, the WORLD

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thought I'd let y'all know that Megan will be singing on NBC's EVB Live today (Thursday, 12/1) at 4pm with Phoenix Children's Chorus.  They're going to sing maybe two songs for the program and I'm sure they'll talk to some kids.  Should be fun.  Meg is super excited and has been telling all her friends at school about it (they're all appropriately dazzled by her fame).  They'll be wearing orange PCC shirts and smiles from ear to ear I'm sure.  See you on the flip side!

1 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

DId you see Miss Megan wink at the camera? That was hilarious. She is the cutest little ham ever!