you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

I'm a Leaky Faucet

Friday, December 9, 2011

I have cried a lot this week. It's been a good week.  Ha ha- I bet you didn't expect that.  Yes, I have been crying for a lot of good reasons.  Things I've finally overcome through figurative blood sweat and tears.  Things I've accomplished and am proud of (an especially difficult run in a Mozart Aria that I nailed in Vocal Juries today).  Beautiful music. Fruition of some academic dreams(I bet you can guess what that one is).  The Muppet movie. That was the most recent thing ;)  The Muppets were an integral part of my childhood.  Seeing them again in all their glory made me a little misty-eyed tonight.
Some of these reasons seem so silly, but they touched my heart and made me teary-eyed all the same.  Perhaps my lack of sleep has something to do with it.  Well, finals week will be over on Thursday.  I'll be at school all of those last four days, but hopefully I'll be able to sleep this week.  Last week, not so much.
I'm excited to go to my HS friends' christmas sock exchange lunch tomorrow at Crackers and Co in Chandler (...errrr....Gilbert?). I love that place. and I love my hhs girls.  I should have pics to post.  We all bring a cute pair of christmas socks wrapped up and do an exchange.  I might even wear something Christmasy, who knows? ;)
Good Night one and all-  I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. LOL nah, not really... but I just might read the third Fablehaven book....

0 comments: