you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Usher

Friday, June 24, 2011

I was just made aware this week of the fact that every performer needs to provide at least one usher for The Mikado (which is opening tonight) and we don't have any! boooo.  Would anyone be interested in ushering for the show?  You get to see the show for free if you do :) Please let me know if you're interested!!
Thank you!

0 comments: