you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Lucky I escaped with my life

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The animals out in the desert behind our house were sooo loud the other night- I'm glad I was able to catch it on this video for proof to the webiverse.  We're lucky we got away with our lives! We= The kids, their friends the Knudsens, and me (I was babysitting)
I think the screening of The Princess Bride took their minds off of those ferocious creatures.

PS- I am so embarrassed. LOL
(You'd think I'd be embarrassed about my behavior,
but no, it's the apparent lazy eye action I've got going on here.
it's dreadful! ha ha)

5 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

This is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! Where did you get those adorable children? ;)

Brenden+Nikki said...

Ha ha this made me laugh. You are an awesome baby sitter.

Clarissa B. said...

ok, here's how lame I am:

I saw this post and thought "cool! I would really like to watch this and hear the animals!" Unfortunately, I didn't have any time at that moment so I saved the video for later. Well.. every night I go for a walk to get the mail and detour all the way home usually walking by your house and every time I did I would get a little nervous and hope that I wouldn't hear "one of the scarry animals in your video".

Finally after about a week I decided to watch your video and laughed the whole way though when I realized how cute your "scarry" animals were. LOL I am SO dumb!

Stephanie Shumway said...

HA HA HA!!! Clarissa, that is AWESOME. Maybe I'll hide out one of those nights so I can jump out and scare you as you walk by... now that I know I've set up a perfect ambush situation.....

Clarissa B. said...

haha yea that would be great! but no thanks! :)