you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

jiggedy jig and back on our heads

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Yes, I'm home from my family reunion- it was fun and the country is BEAUTIFUL out there. wow.  The stand-by flights were no problem at all and it was so great to spend time with family and let my kids get reacquainted with their cousins.  I'll fill you all in soon with pictures and such, but today I just wanted to post my fall school schedule.... oy vey.

M/W I have Music History, Statistics, and ENG102
T/TH I have Biology and Biology Lab
TH nights I have class guitar
(If anyone has a guitar I may buy, let me know!)


These are all homework intensive classes so you should all expect a lot of posts from me... As you know I only blog when I SHOULD be doing something else. Lawl.

BTW- I am pretty sick right now, so any prayers and thoughts are welcome so it can go away by the time opening night comes around on Friday!  or by right now.  that would be good.

1 comments:

peachytiffers said...

Glad you're back! Sad you're sick! We need to hang out! I'm thinking of JJ doing The Wizard of Oz next month in Scottsdale and was wondering if you would want your kids in? Also, I have a guitar, but I am thinking that I should sign up to do that class with you! Email me!