you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Today's list

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1. I'm sooo impatient right now.  Must be a hormonal thing.
2.  I discovered yesterday that I like my french fries natural-cut (with skins left on) drizzled with lemon juice and salted with sea salt. NOM.
3.  I discovered today that Southwest Airlines has the most annoying hold music ever fathomed.  MIDI-Elevator music.  And with a bad cell phone connection...  Whoa.  my annoyance-meter has been rocked.
4.  I love me some juice pops.  Do you remember the grape triangle-looking ones we used to have in elementary school lunches? I just bought some for my kids today. They're yummy once you get over the apple juice base flavor.
5.  My husband cracks me up.  He's such a goof ball at rehearsal. (which, by the way is not how he is the rest of the time- the rest of the time he's just funny/witty, at practice he's a full out 4 year old LOL)
6. Anyone have a guitar they are trying to get rid of? I'm taking a guitar class next semester and need a guitar. who'd-a-thunk? (disregard that last part if you're one of my grammar Nazi friends, of which I've many) I have had my eye on a Taylor Baby, but when I asked the seller to hold out until I get my student loan money in August he decided to sell to someone else.  booooo.
7.  Yes I meant to use the colors in Newton's rainbow sequence.  It's just my OCD coming out to say howdy-do.

2 comments:

peachytiffers said...

Mmmm. I love those triangle popsicles. My whole life I thought they were healthy because I also ate them with lunches at school and when I bought it for my kids and looked them over, I realized they were not as healthy as I thought. Those and the kind you snap in half always bring me back! :) Where did you get these fries you speak of?

I call you out on the making up of words!!! :)

Stephanie Shumway said...

They're just Wendy's natural cut fries. you just have to ask for a side of lemon.