you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

I am the least baddest cook ever.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well, Matthew decided last week that he no longer likes eggs, but he still eats them....  I think maybe he had eggs in a format he didn't like recently and so he thinks he doesn't like eggs in general.  Usually whenever Matthew eats a meal, he exclaims
"this is the BEST [insert food type here] EVER!!!" 
After he took a bite of the deliciously savory omelette I made for myself this morning he changed his mind about eggs...a little...  He looked at me with wide eyes and said
"THIS is the least baddest thing I ever ate!" 
what a funny kid.

1 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

My kids are suprised when I make something edible! Good for you for improving bad eggs ;) LOL