you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Weird Day

Monday, May 16, 2011

What a weird day.  I am wearing one of Megan's shirts (she's 8).  Granted it's too big for her and I'm wearing it open over a tank (it's a bright blue/black checked button up), I still have this strange realization and excitement about our future fashion endeavours..... I'm going to be able to share clothes with my daughter. what the?  How did I not realize this before?!?!  It's like when I used to steal my sister's clothes.... but better.  Anyway, I thought I'd share that with y'all.  Its a strange and wonderful world.  I can't wait for her to grow bigger :)

5 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

I didn't approve of Megan growing up so she is in big trouble ;) I can still remember when Megan and Cole were little babies. Good times.....

Stephanie Shumway said...

LOL- yes they were- we realized on the way home that Matthew was wearing her uniform shorts too- Megan's closet is open to the entire family apparently ha ha. :) I think Aaron's going to try out her bathing suit. Megan and I are giggling at that right now.

Jenny Knudsen said...

Thanks for the picture. Now I am going to have to burn my eyeballs. Some things you just can't take back! Sheesh!

Stephanie Shumway said...

No good. I tried the eyeball thing- now I'm blind AND have a horrble mental picture. yous gotsta go for the brain- bye bye amygdala.

Court said...

Dang girl, you must be tiny! How fun though your wardrobe grew w/o spending money! cha ching!
How is the peanut doing? She has been in my prayers and I think of you guys often. Dang, I miss AZ! Well more like you and Aaron :)