you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

ug. Finals Week

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yes, folks, it's finals week.  I have a lot to do, but come Saturday it's OVER  WOOO HOOO!!!!  Spectacular feelings of desertion aside, I feel SO FAT TODAY!!! I hate these days!  I just figured I'd post that on here since bloggers usually and unintentionally (or maybe intentionally) present themselves as being perfect-nothing-goes-wrong-in-my-life-people.  Well, just in case you all wanted to know, I have a sink full of dishes that I won't get to until tomorrow (maybe), a ton TON of laundry waiting to be folded (my kids have to dig for their socks every morning), and I'm wearing my fat jeans today.  Alls I gotta say is BRING IT ON! :)  Isn't life awesome?

3 comments:

Bunka's said...

i love you.

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha I love that picture.

I like to be real too. That's why I put pictures of my toilet on the blog.

Good luck, you'll do great!

Brittney said...

Yay for fat jeans!!! Yay for finals being almost over! Yay!