you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Picture Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ahhh nostalgia...  remember Bill Cosby's Picture Pages?  I loved Cosby.  And Fat Albert.  And Picture Pages.  It reminds me of being a little girl in long blond pigtails and a summer playsuit.  Remember playsuits?  The short uni-outfit cinched at the waist and tied at the shoulders? Those were just rad. I wish they were sold now- I'd buy megan a million of those.  Hmmm..... summer project?
1980's aside, I just thought I'd add some pictures to my blog that I'd forgotten to add previously.  no words. Just pictures. Enjoy.







1 comments:

Aundrea said...

you look so cute in your costume! wish i could've seen the play! & you'll be happy to know that the play outfits are BACK! i saw a girl wearing one the other day. not sure where they're being sold, but they are back! i remember hating them because it meant taking off all my clothes just to go to the bathroom. :)