you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Choozdee

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I don't know why I call Tuesday- Choozdee.  I think it's because of this guy named Jan that's in shows with us at copperstar- he's got a Utah accent (I don't actually think he's from UT) and he says Tuesdee.. I think it evolved from there.  Thanks for one more layer of quirkiness, Jan Jan.


As of today, Choozdee, I still have a sore throat, however, I feel  like it's improving and so I'm not going to the doctor for it.... only time and a non-infected brain will tell if it was the right decision.  BTW- that is NOT my throat. gross. My throat has a longer uvula. lol


We had our first Mikado rehearsal last night.  yeah.  with my throat thing.  I only sang when I absolutely needed to to save my voice from being out of commission for even longer.  It was fun and went too late for my liking, but I signed my name on a contract that said I'd be there from 6-10 M-Th. The kids were bored and so I let them lay down on the couches with their blankets/pillows to read/play with dad's phone. Luckily this schedule only overlaps with school for one week.  BTW Aaron sings like an angel.  I really hope you all get a chance to come and see this show because I don't know if any of you know how well your friend, Aaron, sings.  He really could be a professional. This music shows off his tenor voice and I LOVED singing our duet last night.  We harmonize so well together.  anyway... enough about that...


I just ate the last piece of left-over quiche for breakfast.  NOM I have the best recipe for quiche haters.  I put the recipe in our family cook book and my sister made it for her husband who hates quiche and he scarfed it down.  really, it's scrumdishalous <-----coining that term.  It's all mine.  I might just put the quiche tutorial on here sometime soon.  Hows about you let me know you want it and if enough people want it, I'll post it.

3 comments:

peachytiffers said...

Ya, we don't like quiche particularly, so that means we want the recipe, right? :) I'd give it a try. So excited for you guys to be in another show together! Sorry I missed your recital, I've still been puking my brains out. Where's your rehearsals, maybe we can take your kids sometimes. JJ's been wanting to do a sleepover, but I want to double date sometime, so we need to find more peeps for the mix! Miss you! And I'm quitting twitter. Just cause of you!

Aundrea said...

for sure post a tutelage!!! i must try this best-ever quiche! :-)

Ben and Maggie said...

You piqued my curiosity. You must post it. PS I just spent WAY too much time reading your blog and catching up. Looks like things are crazy busy, but good. Glad to see it!