you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

A.D.D. POST....

Friday, July 8, 2011

Remember what I said yesterday about what you would hear if you were a fly on my wall?  Well, it turns out that if you were, in fact, a fly on my wall yesterday, you'd be dead.  LOL
As I was washing dishes and cooking dinner yesterday there was one fly that kept trying to fly into my head via my ear- and when he couldn't hit my ear, he was flying straight into my face or my hair.  I literally was washing dishes while squealing and cursing with my shoulders up to my ears and swatting the air.  He launched a personal assault on me.  And seriously it was like it wanted to go into my ear!  UG!  I wonder why the death wish?  Oh well.


Here is a bomb picture I came across yesterday. 
Awesomesauce.




Today we were watching Avatar and this line in the movie:
"Ha ha!!  You should see your faces!" 
Prompted this response from Matt:
"I can't even SEE my face!!!" 
I started laughing about it and he said
"Really mom, I CANT!" 
With a look of unbelieving absurdity. 
He cracks me up.  And, on a side note, isn't Naytiri the hottest abariginal alien you've ever seen?  Seriously.





We won tickets yesterday to the sneak preview of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows pt 2 which is playing next Tuesday in Scottsdale. Fun stuff!  I can't wait!  We just barely saw Deathly Hallows pt 1 last week with our friends, the Knudsens, and I groaned when it ended.  I had forgotten that it was a part one-er. I HATE part one-ers, so the fact that I don't have to wait as long to see the resolution is a good thing :) 

1 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

lol I love the way you write- your so entertaining!