you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

The Kinder-Graduate and More

Sunday, May 24, 2009

This last week Megan had her last day of Kindergarten and her graduation (or promotion if you will). She is now a big first-grader! Wow, time flies... I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing when she gets married... tomorrow. ha ha.She just loved her teacher, Mrs. Memmott (whom I will be teaching with next year)Here she is with her good friend and carpool buddy, Carsen. And here's our family in the gym in front of the "Panthers" wall pads. Megan's teacher gave them all a big packet of homework that she said they could do "if they get bored this summer." Megan's already done a little of it. ha ha. She loves school. Saturday we had an end of the school year family day. We went swimming all day (meaning from 2-5) and then Aaron BBQ'd for us with his new grill I got him for graduation. He grilled steaks, pineapple, and corn on the cob. Delish!

After dinner I hurried off to a coupon party that my friends invited me to for coupon sense. I had heard of it a million times before but hadn't joined. I'm now a newbie member and I'll be posting my savings every time I go shopping. Aren't you excited? I didn't realize how cheap it was- I thought it cost like $60 to join, but no, the first month is a trial month and only costs $4. and then $14 per month after. Crazy, you say? Crazy-Awesome, I say. Especially when you save a few hundred a month and build up your food storage quicker than you can say Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis.

2 comments:

page family said...

I've known about couponsense for a long time now, too. haven't officially done it, but I kind of do it on my own...ads + coupons, right? I LOVE getting free and cheap stuff! I am addicted to coupons and sales! Good luck...and have fun!!!

Great garlic, by the way, too!

rachel said...

Megan is a cute graduate!! congrats to her!! Great gardening! I wish I had your talent and patience. I seem to be a talented plant killer. Maybe I will try again some time:)