you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Sunshine Sharing Preschool

Friday, April 3, 2009

I am going to be a preschool teacher at Sunshine Sharing Preschool next year. I can't tell you guys how excited I am to be teaching here. It's going to be awesome. There are 5 teachers total which include Megan's kindergarten teacher at Benjamin Franklin and other women that are experienced and awesome at what they do. The curriculum includes the spalding method of learning to read (awesome), outdoor animal time on the farm (yes it's on a farm), crafts, music, lesson, and reading time. Oh man, if I were on a search for the perfect preschool, I would stop right here. This is exactly the type of preschool I'd put my kids in because it isn't a glorified babysitter, these kids will be learning so much! In fact, Matthew will be attending with me - I'm just thrilled he gets to come! Each student gets their own baby chick and gets to garden as well. Here is the flyer- one side is the basic flyer, the other side is a list of the teachers and curriculum and pricing. Just click to see it full size. I can't tell you how excited I am- I'm just bursting at the seams! Sign your kids up soon because space is going to go quickly.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's awesome. I didn't know you were looking for work. Is it every day? What hours do you have to work? What kind of experience did they require. I would love to do something like that!

Sandra said...

Lucky you. I used to teach preschool. I love teaching that age, they are little sponges just soaking up information.

Sandra said...

Lucky you. I used to teach preschool. I love teaching that age, they are little sponges just soaking up information.

LBBlum said...

adorable family! congratulations on teaching preschool- Preschoolers ROCK! (I had a home-based Preschool for 6 years..while my sons were of the age.)

Alyssa Jenkins said...

That seems like an amazing school! But it is so far away from us... :( Nicholas is starting preschool and I am looking for the perfect one. How far out in Queen Creek is it? I guess I'll have to call them.