you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Eight Things

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eight Things I'm looking forward to

Aaron's graduation on Friday and an crazy-awesome grad party on Saturday

Seeing my mom when she comes for the festivities

Seeing my Father in law when he comes, too

Girls camp in less than a month- woo hoo!

Family reunion in July at my brothers cabin in Oregon!

Summer!! Yay swimming pools, splash parks and kids home all day!

10-year anniversary in August (holy cow)

Eating all the veggies from my garden!

Eight Things I did yesterday (Monday)

Put my head down and fell asleep at the computer in the middle of the day (so sad)

Stressed out about getting things done (what's new?)

Watered my plants and decided to wait one more day to pick the beautiful red tomato out there

Put out the slip'n'slide for the boys and decided that outside a plumbers convention I would never see so many bum cracks in one place.

Bought a swimsuit and slid once or twice with the boys.

Put Aloe-Vera on Matthew's bright red back

Bought one of those packs with the badminton/volleyball net and supplies

Ate out with the family to celebrate Aaron's last day of school yippee!- I'm so proud of you honey!

Eight things I wish I could do

fly


Be the perfect, patient mother (yes, I know this is attainable- it just doesn't seem likely)

not be tired

be telekinetic

get in shape for crying out loud

get rid of all our electronics while Aaron's away at work and say we got robbed.

get the kids to shut the darn door. (and flush the dern toilet)

cure diabetes

Eight Shows I watch

Chuck

Dollhouse

Heroes

So you think you can dance

House

Celebrity Apprentice

Dancing with the stars

American Idol (which is rigged, but I still like to see them sing :o)

Tag Eight People

no thanks. If you want to do this, go ahead!

1 comments:

Jane Harward Music said...

How does one cry out loud, and why in the heck does one need to get in shape to do it?