you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Haircut

Friday, May 8, 2009

Ok, I feel really bad that i forgot to post the results of the haircut vote! I did go much shorter- thanks for the feedback ladies! Now with our car AC out and the temperature reaching 103 today (yes, that's what I said. 103. bleh.) I'm really glad to not have much hair. Hair is so overrated anyway. It's just to keep the sweat from dripping all over your face. Oh yeah, and to keep your brain from overheating. LOL I do love how little time it takes to dry and style. Sorry the pic doesn't show it very well. In all of the other pics I looked through i look awful. Not to say that this one is head and shoulders above the rest, but "it'll do pig." Plus in this one I have the little hair in front of the ear that likes to loop out sometimes when you wear glasses. annoying.

2 comments:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

adorable!! It looks great on you!! You will not only save time but money as well as now it wont take as much product to do you hair either... =) COngrats and enjoy! And I am SOOOO there with you on this heat thing with no AC in the car..... tomorrow is supposed to be 105!!! Can you believe it!! Its here!!!!

Court said...

Love your hair, its darling! Great for summer. And Megans hair holder is so cute.