you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Graduation. yippee!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009


On our way to the grajiation- The kids were very excited!! Here is our view from the 3rd tier in Grady Gammage Audutorium

We were so glad that my mom got to come from UT to be here! Thanks mom!!Here are Aaron's sisters and meHere is Karen (and val)And Val. I don't think we have ever looked more alike than in this picture.Aaron is the blurry hunk in the middle of the pictureMatthew was so excited for Aaron's graduation- he kept saying this and that about "my daddy's graduation" he just beamed when Aaron picked him up after the ceremony.Megan loooooves her daddy.Me and my bachelor husband... uhhhh...ok. I know that it sounds weird for me to be proud that my husband is a bachelor, but I am :o) A Bachelor of Applied Biological Sciences. Yay honey! Don't ask me what happened in this picture- I have no idea, but I thought it was funny, so I'm sharing :o)Aaron's parents- We are sure glad that his dad could come from Montana for the graduation. We miss him so much! They got Aaron a kindle 2 for graduation. Aaron is in p.d.a. heaven. (no, the other kind of pda- we have not made it a point to be lovey about town)Aaron's sisters are amazed at his vast knowledge.... (Val is holding the "diploma") What goof-offs.....Ahhhh there we go. Aaron's sisters Val and Karen are so proud of him for finishing school. The movie Tommy boy keeps popping into my head during this post. Aaron and the Harwards :o) Thank you Goodmans, for coming! You are family :o) right? since Aaron's cousins' cousin married Nick's Brother..... That counts! We are glad you could come :o) We had a great day with Family and friends and a great graduation party on Saturday- Thanks everyone for your well-wishes, love, and support!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sad we missed the party. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time, way to go Aaron! We love you guys!

page family said...

Again, congratulations, Aaron! And Steph, for getting him through it! Wish we could have been there! miss you guys!