you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Haircut Vote

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Hey all- I have been having fun with my hair as it grows out of the last cut and even though it's not even to my shoulders yet, I'm having the seven month itch... to divorce my hairstyle.... I saw this video and thought "ooooh that's cute- I really like that," but I'm a little indecisive about doing it. So I'm putting it to a vote! Yes, you get to decide what I should do with my hair! Leave a comment with one of the following:

A-DON'T CUT IT! Leave it the same!!
B-Cut the dang hair- it'll grow back anyway
or
C-Go for a different hairstyle- here's a link!

Obviously if you choose C, you have to add a link to the hair you think I should get. I just don't have it in me to make the decision this time around.

***ADDED NOTE- I wasn't trying to grow it out, the only reason I was growing it out is cause I hadn't gotten it cut again yet.....

9 comments:

Court said...

A. Keep growing it out. You have gotten this far, 7 months. I know it gets really hot during the summer, but a pony tail will help with that. Grow it out to where you were wanting to when you started seven months ago. Then if you don't like it at that point then cut it off.

Clarissa B. said...

A-DON'T CUT IT! Leave it the same!!

Bunka's said...

now knowing from the first comment that you were wanting to grow it out in the first place, i say grow it out. Otherwise, I think this cut would be cute on you.

Here is the thing to remember tho. your hair is curly (which i love) if you cut it short remember it wont exactly look like that. unless you style it everyday. it could be cute curly too, but be careful to make sure your hair stylist takes it into consideration before cutting it.you probably already knew this tho. =) i think its cute. i wish i had the guts to cut it short. maybe someday. hmmm...

Brenden+Nikki said...

aaah this is so hard! First of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE that girl's hair! And the little invisible headband makes it look that much cuter! I would say go shorter, but then I saw your friend's comment about curly hair and I never even thought of that. So it really depends on what you're going for. Less maintenance? I always think I'm getting less maintenance when I try to cut it but then I really do have to style it everyday. If your hair is curly you may have that problem. So go with what your stylist recommends if you're going to go that short.

I still say cut it though. The only time I wouldn't say cut it is if you really were trying to grow it out. BUT it doesn't sound like you were and it sounds like you're up for something fun and new and it's almost summer.....so that's why I say cut it.

I'm going to look around at some hair styles and see if I can find something cute for you....well at least some other options I mean just so you can have a pallet to choose from.

Shoot. Now that girl makes me want to cut it even shorter. I had hair that short in 10th grade. Brenden would really kill me.

Valerie said...

I say cut. Your face looks super cute with short hair to frame it. I still love your Pippin cut. And color :-)

Sandra said...

That is a really cute cut. If you are looking to go short, then do it. Or here are some I considered for me. (I went with #1- super easy to maintain)

http://sandrasdance.blogspot.com/search/label/hairstyles

Sera Lucia said...

You look cute whatever you do... LUCKY. :) I think your hair would be cute with the cut. BUT if you cut it and don't like it, it's not my fault!! Hee hee. We're going to the doctor's for the first time tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Here come the ultrasound pictures!! :D

Court said...

for some reason i thought you had said you were going to grow it out a while back. i'm going to plead insanity by reason of new born, so i am going to retract my initial vote and enter in "c" i;ll email you the pic

Jenny said...

Hi! I have been having the same dilemna. My hair is passing my shoulders and it needs something besides the usual ponytail bun thing. So i say go for it! You will love it :)