you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Sit by me!

Friday, May 2, 2008


Matthew has been wanting us to do things with him lately. He'll sit down to watch a movie and pat the seat by him and say "sit wit me, mommy. Watch da moogie wit me!" Well, on this specific morning, he sat down for breakfast and said "Daddy! Sit by me Daddy!" So Aaron plopped right down on the little bench and they enjoyed breakfast together. What a great dad!This looks like a compelling conversation
Thumbs up, mom!


1 comments:

Brandis said...

I love Aaron's GI Joe shirt. :)