you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

DENTAL SCHOOL HERE WE COME! (again)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dr Teeth, I mean Aaron, just filled out his application for dental school fall 2009 and here are the 10 places he's applying to:
ASDOH in Gilbert/Mesa, AZ
Midwestern in Glendale, AZ
Creighton University in Omaha NE,
Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA
Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina

Oregon Health and Science University in Portland Oregon
University of Alabama at Birmingham in Birmingham Alabama
University of Nevada, in Las Vegas Nevada
University of Puerto Rico (11 campuses spread throughout PR)
and University of the Pacific in San Fransisco, CA

It might change a little in the next few days... it's already changed once since I started writing this. We're just waiting on our stimulus check from Uncle Sam to hit send! I can't think of a better use for that check...well, maybe food storage or paying off debt, but other than those two, this is the best thing we could be using it on! By the way, I'm pushing for Dalhousie and Aaron's pushing for ASDOH....

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey guys, Good luck on the applications. We'll be praying for you. Jason was wondering if you both would be willing to come down to the clinic to see if he could use you for the boards. If so this is my e-mail send me your phone# so he can contact you.
kwhetten@qwest.net We would really appreciate it. Thanks! Talk to you soon.

Sera Lucia said...

We're pushing for Las Vegas, We'll see you more that way, we can just skip over when we're down in St. George! But I do agree that Nova Scotia would be neat, just a little bit of a climate change though...... ;) p.s. I stole your song and put it on my blog too, it's way cute. Love ya sis!

Unknown said...

I know that everybody wants you guys to go different places and I do have my preferacne of you satying here. But whatever happens you guys better stay in touch, we have become to close of friends to not see each other once in awhile. But for sure he is getting in this year.

tammy said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog AND leaving me a comment! I love comments almost as much as email!

Your kids are adorable. I totally LOL at the camo bow. I think if I had a girl my boys would demand she had a camo bow, too.

Good luck with dental school. I worked in the dental field for quite awhile. One dentist I worked for went to the University of the Pacific and loved it.

Stop by anytime!