you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

A silly quiz....

Thursday, May 29, 2008

1. Do you like email quizzes? It depends on the questions. If I can answer pretty much every one in a funny way, then I like them.
2. How do you feel about olives? I LOVE olives... my husband hates them. What a wierdo
3. What is the worst food in the world? hmmm miracle whip? no.... I don't know exactly what it was, but my dad took me on a date when I was in HS and we went for Thai food. they brought out something that looked and smelled like a pile of dry vomit. I gagged and went into the bathroom and threw up (now that I think about it, I can't remember if I actually threw up or if I just dry heaved over the toilet) Anyway, they had an excellent pineapple icecream afterward.
4. What is your worst pet peev? Hmm.... when my son says the same thing over and over and doesn't listen to me
EXAMPLE
MATT:"I want buttered toast"
ME: "Okay, I'ts toasting right now, Matthew"
MATT:"I want buttered toast"
ME: "I know, it's in the toaster right now"
MATT:"I want buttered toast"
ME: "Matthew, go out of the kitchen..."
MATT:"I want buttered toast"
ME: "............"
MATT:"I want buttered toast"
ME: ".................................."
MATT:"I want buttered toast"
ME: "ACK!"
MATT:"I want buttered toast"
ME: "Here's your buttered toast, now leave me alone!"

5. What is your guilty pleasure? (only one please) My blog. I spend WAY too much time on it and you can't even tell. Usually I just open it and then leave it in the background so I can listen to the playlist as I do other things on the internet. (I'm listening to it right now, as a matter of fact) I can even start singing the next song before it comes on... it's my very own mix tape :o)
6. How do you feel about sushi? ummm that's a good question, me, thanks for asking. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I liked it a lot when I went with my sisters in UT before Katie got married, but I only ate tempura-ed (fried) things. I went again for my birthday this year and didn't like it as much, but it was still okay.
7. Tell me what you think of the election so far? I agree with Courtney, right now I'm just hoping for the lesser of the three evils.....
8. If you could LIVE, not visit, anywhere, where would it be and why? WOW, I don't know... I really like the idea of the east coast even though I've never been there.... I really like Nova Scotia, but it's not the US and it's too cold, but beautiful and the people are nice (assuming all Canadians are the same). I think of the places I've been, either southern CA or the Oregon coast.
9. How often do you actually get around to exercising? I've been exercising every day with wii fit! Hula Hoopers Unite!
10. Have you ever had surgery? tell us about it: yes, two csections.
11. Major injuries? What were you doing at the time? Oh man... here we go..
My sister dropped me on my head when I was an infant and I fractured my skull (LOL, no jokes, please),
I sprained my ankle on a friends trampoline when I was 12, but when I was at school the next day, Jimmy Griffin stepped on it on purpose and it broke in two places.
When I was 13 We went to a family reunion at Camp Kenyon in northern AZ. Right after we got there, my brother found a tire and we made an awesome tire swing that swung over a rocky hill over a valley. Well, when I was on it at the highest point, the rope broke and I fell about 15 feet onto my back and got a compression fracture in four of my vertebrae.
When I was 14 I was at my aunt's house in Riverton, Ut the day before EFY was supposed to start. My cousin, Donald, and I were climbing their tree in the back yard and I told a joke to Janell who was below me on the ground. Well, I apparently thought it was hilarious and started to laugh and lost my balance. I knew I'd fall onto a branch about 5 feet below and hurt myself, so I just jumped so I'd miss it. I landed on my feet, fell to my knees, and then onto my arm and I got a nice clean fracture in my arm. I had to fly home and not go to EFY I was so sad.
When I was 15 my friend Allison Campbell kicked me in the rear end and broke my tail bone.
When I was 16 I was on swim team and my friend Shanon Calahan and I were right by the starting blocks just talking and this guy didn't see us there and did a backstroke start right onto our heads. She was fine, but I knocked half of my front tooth out. yuck.
12. Most embarrassing moment? Most...... ok, I was at box canyon with the YSA's in our stake who were rappelling and swimming. I walked down with my friend to swim- she had her suit on under her clothes, but I didn't so I went into a grove of trees, being sure to look around in all directions before undressing.... you can tell where this is going, can't you? Anyway, I decided that while my clothes were off I'd go to the bathroom..... then I heard a whistle like "wooo woooooo!" I looked UP (slap the forehead) and the cliff the YSA's were rappelling off of had a clear view of me. yeah. top that.
13. What do you do that bugs other people? I suck my spit into the sides of my mouth. I don't know where or when I picked that one up, but Aaron hates it. it's like an inverted sh sound, like sheeeeeee. It actually bugs me too.
14. Are you allergic to anything? Walnuts, pineapple, cantaloupe. They make my mouth feel like it's cut up.
15. Why do you send people email quizzes? do you want to see what they'll write or do you want to show them what you wrote? Both.
16. Rate this quiz on a scale from 1-10 (1 being the worst quiz you've ever taken, 10 being not the worst quiz you've ever taken) it's a 100 whoever made it should be a professional quiz writer.

1 comments:

Melissa Braegger said...

I don't think that anyone can top that embarrassing moment. That one takes the cake:) Congrats on Dental School that is way exciting.