you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Eggplant

Friday, May 2, 2008


The kids were eating some grapes this morning while I worked on making hair bows for their newest cousin who hasn't been born yet (soon, hopefully! We're all praying for you Renee!!) Megan took one of the bottoms of a silk flower that I had pulled off and put it on top of a grape and said, "Look, mom! An eggplant!" It actually DID look like an eggplant, so I had to take pictures and post it on the ol' blog! Enjoy the workings of the creative five year old mind.....

1 comments:

Sera Lucia said...

Alright, I'm going to comment on all the new posts in one. First, Carter's comments: Megan is so smart to know what an eggplant is... Aaron is such a good dad... Love Megan's boots...I hope our kids are as cute as Stephanie's. And there you have it, and I must echo, bravo on extensive vegetable education and I hope our kids are as super cute as yours. ;^) Megan looks so grown up in the first guitar picture! It's amazing. I LOVE the camo shirts and bow! It isn't usual that a person that is camping could walk right onto the runway, and I love Meg's little smile in the second picture. Well sis, I love you lots and miss you! I love seeing what you guys are up to :)