you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Farewell Tanners!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our good friends, the Tanners, just moved to Atlanta last weekend. We're sad to see them go, but are so excited for them to experience a new and therefore exciting life! We love you guys!

Bentley and Gracie got to spend the night when Jon was out of town for work and Courtney was house hunting in GA! What fun!

Here's Matthew and Jon sharing pizza the last time Jon came over to hang out..
Jon- you need to email me the pics of all of us at the party Saturday, cause I don't have any of your wife to post on here!

0 comments: