you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

CAMPING!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

We went camping with our neighbor friends on April 18th to Flowing Springs Campsite just 5 minutes out of Payson on the 87.

Here are the camo shirts that I got for the kids. They love 'em!

Of course I had to make Meg some camo bows.....

Here are various pictures of us sitting around the campsite- of course none of us brought our cameras when we went down to the river to catch crawdads. C’est la vie!

Look at this great tree that Sasha, Clayton, and Maia are under.....

Jeremy did really well.... he was the warmest of everyone on Friday night...snoring away while the rest of us were shivering in our sleeping bags.........

Will and Chaydin hangin out.....

Skyla "appleface" Nicholson.....

Evan "squishyface" Rains


Cake, Cheezits, baby's bottle... so many things to eat, so little time. Matthew was eating the entire time we were camping.
Happy Birthday, Will!
I love this picture....
Aaron: This is a pretty nifty hatchet...
Jason: Uhh... *scratch*scratch* ...maybe you should put that thing down....

Yay mountain men! we'd freeze without you! Here's a shout out to Clayton, the unpictured mountain man......

0 comments: