you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Recital

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm sure you all are sick of hearing me talk about music. and singing. and competitions......... and jazz..... Soooooo of course I'm going to talk about it :)  Actually, I just wanted to invite anyone who would like to come to my vocal recital tomorrow night (which, by the time anyone will read this, will be tonight). It is
Monday, February 6th at 7pm at the
PAC on CGCC Pecos Campus.
As usual I'll just be singing one song (it's for all CGCC vocal performance majors) and I'm sure I'll be near or at the end.  They always do that to me.  i guess I'm the fat lady. ;)  I hope to see a few of your smiling faces there! Hasta.

Oh, and in case you were waiting with bated breath, I did eh ok at the NATS competition.  I felt pretty apathetic about it, unfortunately.  Oh well.  I really don't like competing anyway, I just love performing, so there you have it.

1 comments:

LaSchelle said...

I'm sorry we missed seeing you sing... Lucky enough, we are able to hear your beautiful voice at church. : ) Thanks (in the past) for sending me emails about concerts and events. I am trying to be better at getting out. I'm feeling a little burned out from Rob being in school. I'm sure you understand. Let me know when things are happening. Congrats on med school! Wow! so excited for you!