you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

apple store

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We all just got home from a trip to the apple store where Aaron bought his macbook for med school (Clarissa-we still might get Logan's for me).  Man, electronics are expensive!!  The kids and I messed around on the different computers and ipods, etc..  here are some comic book pics I took with a macbook while we were there..  I think it'd be fun to take a bunch of these pictures, add some word bubbles and make a family comic book. ;) tee hee. 


2 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

So fun! And cute pictures! Just let me know, no pressure ;)

Nancy said...

you know you can buy the exact same thing that you got from the store but only from the online store and get it refurbed with same warrentees and hundreds less!
And yes, we have made several family comic strips.