you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

NATS

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm singing in the Classical NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing) Vocal Competition at 9:24 today.  I'm singing 4 songs- A Mozart Aria in Italian, a piece by Strauss in German that takes immense breath support with loooong phrases, and two Art songs in English, one of which kills my diaphram. oy. I'm soooooo not up for it right now.  I'm not nervous but that makes me nervous. ha.  ok, I think I just need to shake it off and have someone slap me across the face to get the adrenaline going- caffeine will hurt my voice, so I can't do that....  BLEHHHHH  Maybe I'll just go for a jog..... yep, that's it.  ok, asta.  Thanks for being my sounding board :)

2 comments:

Francesca said...

How did it go? I bet you were great! Even if you weren't (does that make sense? I think you're rubbing off on me).

Francesca said...

p.s. I would LOVE to help you open an Etsy shop! Shoot me an email or sign up for Etsy and message me.