you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Tute Tuesday

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wow, it's already the first tute tuesday and I've done NOTHING.  But really, are you surprised?  I've got too much HOMEWORK. and no camera. SOoOoOoOoOoooo with halloween coming up WAY too fast, I decided to give you a sharetorial (a tutorial I compiled, but stole {ahem, I mean borrowed} pretty much all material from other web-locales). 

Here is a reeeeeally cool idea for halloween costuming- 
Black and white photography costume.  Here's an example:

Isn't this cool? 
Just make sure that your clothes are black, white, or some scale of gray with no other hue to it.  And your hair is either colored black, gray, or is covered.  Here is a tutorial on how to do the makeup.  You will have to match this makeup color to all exposed skin, so black tights would be preferrable to fish nets or lace stockings.... if you do chose to use a sheer legging make sure to put makeup on your legs, too. whew!
 

I also bought the veiling to make one of these para mi.  Woot woot.
 
classy, but not as floppy as this:

and sexy, but more vintage looking than this:
.. and more hat-ish? we'll see.
Maybe I'll post a tutorial on how to make one once I'm done!

0 comments: