you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

RAIN!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011



Just as the kids were walking out the door this morning to get in the van for carpool, the sky threw up.  yep.  it couldn't hold it in any longer.  All of a sudden there were huge drops that pelted and drenched the kids.  It lasted a good 5 minutes, and then stopped.  And it's drippy from the trees and eaves and it's bright and sunny with a dark sky.  I love the smell of the rain.  I love the feel of wet in the air.  I especially love that the computer is right by the door and I can just leave it wide open to enjoy the atmosphere while I finish typing up my bio lab.  Speaking of which, I couldn't log in to my email this morning- it was only after I realized that I'd been absent-mindedly typing "celldivision" as my password.  Cell division is NOT my password.  It's not even CLOSE to my password.  But I'll tell you what my password should be.  crazyladywhoneedsanap!  shhhhh don't tell anyone.

0 comments: