you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Thought You Should Know Thursday

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I thought you should know that there is
a CGCC vocal majors recital on
November 2nd at 6:30 at the PAC on campus.
Instead of all the classical and opera stuff I've been practicing, I'll be singing this:
Just fun and no stress :)

Come and support the arts.......... and me :)
See you there!


www.cgc.edu/arts  CGCC Box Office 480-732-7342

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I need more info on this. Don't know if I can go since I'm leaving my babies every night this week but just in case. PAC here or over at the real CGCC campus?

Stephanie Shumway (and family) said...

At CGCC :)