you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Thought You Should Know Thursday

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thought you should know...about this burger. 
The best burger I ever ate..... for a VERY limited time at Liberty Market (ie: the rest of October). 
The Oktoberfest Burger. 
It features sauerkraut, emmanthaler cheese, black forest ham and a mustard aioli. 
This is what Aaron ate for his free birthday dinner on Monday.  (we went rock climbing and then hit Lib Market and Joe's Real BBQ for dinner.  lots of fun :)   He gave me a bite and I melted almost as much as the emmanthaler.  It was the juiciest, most savory combination of flavors I think I have ever tasted.  It took a lot of self control to not quick snatch that thing out of Aaron's hungry vice grip and make a hot mess of my face and diet. Cookie Monster would've had nothing on me. 
Anyway, just thought you should know.

0 comments: