you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

There IS a RHYME FOR HUMMUS!!!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011


And it's a line from one of my favorite movies!  If you can tell me what movie, I'll make you some home-made hummus!  I'll pick one of the correctly answering people out of a hat (not literally- I'll just pick your name randomly and tell you that you won)

"We are men of action.  Lies do not become us"
and to that I add.... Anybody want some Hummus???
BOOO YAH!

How to enter:
1. Email me the answer
2. Comment and tell me you emailed (for an extra entry, quote another line from the movie in your comment)

and I'll announce the winner next Monday!

PS- I think I deserve an award for the wierdest give-away EVER!!

4 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

lol your hilarious, im about to email you!

Julie said...

I know the answer, and it is one of my favorites, also. But I do not want to win. So you may do...as you wish!

;-)

goldfixe said...

Princess Bride!!

Rebekkah Monaghan said...

that was way to easy!!