you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Poor Jud is dead.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Such a sad day- Our car is officially dead.  It now needs a new engine.  This old car is not worthy of a new engine, therefore we are going car shopping tomorrow and the next day.  I've got to find a car before school starts next week! bleh!  If you're looking to sell a car, please let me know.  I am hoping to get something with more than 5 seats, but I'll take what I can get.  Email me if you know of anything!

Happy news- I just finished my first crochet project ever while I waited for Matthew in karate tonight.. I've started a few crochet projects over the years but I've never completed any until today woo hoo! Here's a link to it if you want the pattern. I made mine a little bigger and dopey, but it's still cute. And here's the kicker- it was fast and easy. If it's complicated and takes forever, forget it! Anywho, sorry about the poor quality pic- my phone stopped taking pictures and I'm using Aaron's phone. booo. Me needs a camera.

Ok, I promise I'll post the hummus recipe tomorrow! Pinky PROMISE!! I was going to serve it at dinner tomorrow when we had friends over but now we're cancelling the dinner to go car shopping :( , so I guess I'm going to have to just eat all the rest of it and post the recipe instead. One thing I've learned as I've maowed on this hummus is that when you're dieting you CAN have too much of a good thing.  Oh boy can you.  I'm really surprised that I've maintained my weight.... maybe it's because I'm working out again.... speaking of which...

I started up the exercise group again if anyone is interested in working out at 5:30 in the morning for free let me know~ I'm lead a workout group that does boot camp style workouts at ASU East campus.  Lemme know, peeps!

Signing off!

Oh- remind me to tell you about the celebrity function Aaron and I will be singing at on Monday with William Joseph and the commercial shoot for US airways we'll be doing in a week! Boo-yah!

2 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

Stephanie,
We just had to buy a new car because Tom crashed our other one. Long story... We bought a used car at a new dealership. They were really good. If you want their information please call me 480-392-6902. They were really helpful!

Lacey said...

I would say we could sell you Chris' truck but it only seats 3....it's more of a back and forth to work truck for him and once we upgrade vehicles he will use the civic...whew! But if your interested.....