you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

National CHEESECAKE DAY?!?!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I seriously think I'm gonna start licking the computer screen if I stare at these pictures of cheesecake any longer..

NEW Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
Friday is National Cheesecake Day. Cheesecake Factory has two different deals to enjoy your favorite slice of cheesecake.


Today, July 29, is Cheescake Factory’s Facebook Fan Preview Day. Just Like Cheesecake Factory on Facebook and get a printed invitation for $1.50 slice of cheesecake.


If today’s deal doesn’t satisfy your cheescake cravings, stop by Cheesecake Factory on Friday, July 30, and get any slice for half price. Yum!!

Tell them Big Mama sent you! (seriously, dont tell them that, they might restrict your cheesecake consumption on the premises and then where would you be? Up cheesecake creek without a coupon, that's where).


2 comments:

Josh & Elise said...

We saw, we went and we conquered the new Reeses Cheesecake. Then we died because it was so amazing. The End. Oh and thanks for telling everyone about it. I love Cheesecake!

Sera Lucia said...

How did I miss this?! I need to make a cheesecake now. I'm in the process of creating new flavors of cheesecake from my original recipe to use as fillings for wedding cakes, and I am now salivating.