you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Hikety Hike

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hey y'all!  I thought I'd post this in case anyone is looking for a hiking group :) Every Saturday morning i try and find a hike to do. We start at 5:15am, so you'd need to leave home eeearrrrly to get there and be ready to hike since that's the time we start walkin', not the time we park our cars :) . This Saturday we'll be hiking Heiroglyphics trail .  Let me know if you're coming by commenting on this post-leave your email or cell # please :)  Or you can just call or email  me 480-216-4327 :)  stephanie.shumway@gmail.com

UPDATE:  Here and here are posts about two of the many different times we've done this hike- both have pics- one during mating season, apparently.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I want to go, but we're out of town this weekend. Keep me updated, because I want to go sometime.

Lori Thompson said...

Our fam hiked that right before we moved...Easy, fun and beautiful! Have a great time you guys!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

We have 5 hikers so far! woot!

Stephanie Shumway said...

yay!! What a great Hike! I'll post about it- sooo fun. And Beautiful! and the weather was PER-fect!