you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Oh what a night!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

"...late December back in '63 What a very special time for me. As I remember, what a night!" Ok, if you don't recognize that song, just keep reading and don't give that another thought..... However, we had a really fun family night Saturday night! We went to San Tan Marketplace and the kids got to play at the little play place there with all the butterfly and flower toys,

Matthew is such a poser. He learned this shoulder head thing from Megan.


We had Dairy Queen (yum), and as we were walking back to the car, we passed the thingy that they strap people in to and turn them every which way... you know what I'm talking about, right? This thing?
Well, we always see it when we're there. The kids stopped and watched it for a while, awestruck. The difference last night was that I read the sign and it turns out that both kids were tall enough to ride it and it was only $5 per person!
Oh boy did those kids have fun!


If the video doesn't play just click on the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner and it will open another window in which to watch it.

4 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

CUTE! I love the clips!

Jane Harward Music said...

Holy Cow! What a FUN ride! I've never seen such a thing....
Was it scarey?
How long were you dizzy after you got off?
Love you kids!
Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

wow! brave kids!

i posted a few pictures, i couldn't help myself. m&m are just so cute!

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun, I'm glad you guys had a fun night out together!