you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Vids

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hey all- we had a great Christmas and I'll post about it as soon as I figure out how to get the pictures off of my NEW CAMERA :o) yippee! but for right now, I was just watching some videos I took of Megan on our webcam and thought I'd share. One is of Megan saying her Tadpole poem and the other is of Megan singing True Love's Kiss from Enchanted. These were recorded in June when she was 5 1/2



7 comments:

. said...

I love how much she looks like you...So stinkin' cute!!!

Kristen said...

Oh, my gosh, she is such a beautiful singer. She definitely inherited her mother's "pipes."

page family said...

LOVE IT! she is amazing! but you know that already, don't you! :) love you guys! Happy new year!

Wayne said...

What a cute little singer, just like her mom. Happy new year from snowy Minnesota!

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday today, Stephanie! Hope it was a great one.

Anonymous said...

That is stinkin' adorable!!! Her voice is beautiful, and I just love her face expressions!

The Karafa Family said...

Hey Steph...It's Mindy (Hunt) your long lost Jr. high friend! I stumbled across your blog and am excited to see you and your cute family!