you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Man oh man.......

Friday, January 30, 2009


I have so much to post!!!! I never posted anything about Thanksgiving, picking radishes from our flourishing garden, Christmas (and with it, my new camera!!!), New Years, Matthew's 4th birthday, my birthday, Megan's new glasses, Matthew's too close encounter with the ground, and my commercial voice over for Drs. Goodman and Partridge. WOW... I think I ought to stop right there.... that's too much!! I will be posting all these things in the next few days, so get ready for some reading!

0 comments: