you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Sweet Pea Designs

Friday, December 12, 2008


Hi friends- I thought I'd let you know about my business blog- it's http://www.sweetpeahairbows.blogspot.com/ . It's not completed yet, but I AM taking orders on anything from bows to monkeys and if I've made it in the past and you've liked it, I can make it again. I'll be updating it after the Craft Show tomorrow- I'm hoping to get some more pictures of product to post. Speaking of which, if you didn't know about the craft show, here's the info:
WHAT: Gifts from the Heart Craft Show
WHEN:Tomorrow, Saturday December 13th from 10-4
WHERE: 922 N. Gilbert Road in Mesa (North of University on the west side of Gilbert Road. North of Adobe.)

Don't miss it!!! There will be live holiday music, free hot chocolate, free crafts and a bouncy for the kids.
Wish me luck!

0 comments: