you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

lately...

Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothing exciting here, just have a boring video of Matthew playing boom blox and a pic of Megan's hairdo on Sunday, and a...dun dun dun! GARDEN TOUR! Mostly stuff for the grandparents :o) Aaron and I went to our favorite family dentist, Alex Matheson DDS and got another installment of mouth work done (I had a temporary filling that we replaced with something a bit more untemporary :o) Ummmm..what else? Oh, the Tanners are in town and so is Aaron's daddio (he's been in Montana for the last two months) and we are excited to see them! Today is mom Shumway's birthday- Happy Birthday, Mom! Here are the promised additions:


Like all the papers on the couch? I had just finished cleaning out my young women's folder and hadn't thrown away the garbage!!

Garden tour

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was cleaning out my gmail and found a link to verve earth. I went to see what it was and saw your blog on there. I don't know if you are aware but it puts your blog on a map and pretty much puts your exact location in mesa there. I just thought I would tell you, I didn't know if you were aware of that..