you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Dr. Matheson and his mighty fine crew....

Saturday, November 1, 2008


Hey everyone, I want to give a shout out to Aaron's cousin, Dr. Alex Matheson - he gave me a root canal last week (I know- OUCH) and I can't thank him enough. Those things are never fun, but he did a great job and it was a good experience! Thanks Alex! You should visit his website: http://www.mathesondentistry.com/index.html I was really impressed with the way he applies the Novocaine- he does this little wiggly cheek thing while he gives it and it doesn't hurt. yay! no hurty shots! Seriously, though, if you're looking for a great dentist in Queen Creek, AZ, he's the Dr to see. The staff is super friendly and make you feel comfortable. Don't wait! That pain in your mouth is your tooth saying "Take me to Matheson dentistry!" and "stop eating all that Halloween candy for crying out loud..." yeah, it's probably saying that, too.

0 comments: