Things that have made me happy in the last few days:
1. When my kids play together uninterrupted for hours. They love playing pretend.
2. When Matthew is shy and hides his face in me when I introduce him to people.
3. The fact that when my tooth broke on a lifesaver I was chewing today I happened to be looking straight at/speaking with my dentist after Matthew's dentist appointment, so he just brought me back and looked at it. It made me miss even more school though.
4. Lemon sandwich cookies sooooaked in milk.
5. The scale that tells me that even though I ate badly in the last week I haven't gained anything.
6. Realizing that that same scale is off by 5 pounds and I'm not going to say any more....(only makes me happy cause it's funny- otherwise punishable by death)
7. Sisters who know when something's wrong and try to make it right.
8. A brand new neice born at home on Saturday - Hazel Jane Rasmussen (named after my great grandma and mom)
9. Quotes I've pinned
10. The Fablehaven series I've been reading on my kindle
11. Skinny cow icecream sandwiches
12. Friends I can be stupid with in the green room.