you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Music Viday-os

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Here are a few songs I like. (they are somewhat strange videos but if you don't like them just close your eyes and listen- but I like 'em)
you're welcome 
for expanding your musical knowledge.

or as some people on facebook say,
"your welcomed"





2 comments:

randa_joy said...

Ummmm... hi. It's Randa Hunt. I'm in your ward and I just stumbled upon your blahhhg. Have you seen/heard the Walk off the Earth cover of "Somebody that I used to know?" I think maybe you will love it. Anyway... good songs, thanks for sharing. (c:

Stephanie Shumway said...

Hey Randa! Yea, I actually saw it yesterday! 5 people playing 1 guitar..it's pretty much awesomesauce. You should also hear Ingrid Michaelson's cover- that's actually how I found Gotye in the first place.