you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

FREE MOVIE NIGHT AT THE DRIVE INS!

Thursday, April 23, 2009


TONIGHT is FREE MOVIE NIGHT at the Scottsdale 6 Drive-In. 8101 E. McKellips RoadScottsdale, Arizona 85256
They will have three free double features - Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Bedtime Stories, and Madagascar 2 will be the first shows starting at 8 PM.
The King Gypsy Caravan Band will be playing starting at 6 PM, doing a variety of uptempo, fun songs. They'll have a bounce house and slide for the kids, carnival games and prizes and much much more!! Plus, their concession special for the night will be $1.00 Nachos. Free balloons for the kids. Kenny the Magician will be strolling the grounds, amazing everyone with his close-up magic. And come meet their mascot, the West Wind Drive-Ins Dinosaur, who'll be at the event as well. It's going to a great time, so take your family to the drive-in TONIGHT, April 23rd.
P.S. - Please tell all your friends about the event and spread the word!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, did you go to this? It sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I had known early in the day yesterday. Do they do this often and how did you find out about it?

peachytiffers said...

Hey, thanks for this! I read it and loaded up the kids and left within 15 minutes. I'll post about it later!

rachel said...

I MISSED it darn!! I HEART the drive in too!! We just went for the opening of monster vs aliens!!
I Love, Love, Love iT! ps your blog is darling also and we coveted you parking spot at church today. We are just TOO SLOW:)