you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

COME ONE, COME ALL to the OPEN HOUSE TONIGHT!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ok, so I figured if I posted about what a great time we had at this AWESOME FREE open house after the fact, you all would be jealous and upset that I didn't say anything beforehand so you could attend. SOOOOOO...... Here it is-
Drs Goodman & Partridge OB/GYN are opening a new office across from Mercy Gilbert Medical Center on Val Vista rd. They are having an open house at that office TONIGHT from 5pm-8pm, which is open to the public, current patient or not. It is going to be quite the shin dig. If you don't go, I'm going to tell my kids to tell your kids all about the amazing FREE hot air balloon ride they went on and your kids are going to resent you for quite some time for not taking them..... ha ha ha. Then I'll tell you about the free massage I got and YOU are going to resent you for quite some time. Don't miss this, it's going to be awesome. free food, live music, bounce houses, free massages, free hot air balloon rides, and if you RSVP on the website, you'll be entered to win the grand prize at 7pm- This practice doesn't skimp, so I'm sure the grand prize really will be grand! Here is the link:
http://azmomdocs.com/OpenHouse.html

0 comments: