you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Pelicans and a Fisherman's Bum

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We took the beach route on our way to school this morning (we usually take the jungle route). These pelicans were following the fishermen to see if they could snag any yummy fish. Yup, dude is nakey. I figured if he doesn't care why should I?


 This guy soared right over me. He's huge- his wings look like giant hands

Coming in for a landing...

I just got wise to the fact that they have free WIFI down here.... umm yeaahhh... I may never leave. Working on the beach this morning.

0 comments: