you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Almond Beach and De Champs

Saturday, August 4, 2012


After the passing of tropical storm, Ernesto, we are back in the black sand of Almond Beach. Clear Skies :)   

The kids decided that before we went up to De Champs (the hotel/restaurant at the top of the "hill") for brunch they first wanted to play at the beach and dig a homemade tide pool.

At the top of the hill...

Some of the decor:

 We went to De Champs for a Saturday birthday brunch for my friend, Chris McGilvery.

Toasting the birthday boy

The kids had the best seats in the house... IMHO







My Calamari Frito salad (Fried calamari)

 Megan took the camera for a stroll around the grounds...




The view from the kids' table

Chocolate Chip pancakes!

She approves

 On our way back down the hill toward the school


 Part of our everyday walk home from the school...

 

0 comments: