you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Diet Fad I'm trying

Monday, June 29, 2009

I decided that I am going to try the famed acai berry and colon cleanse combo..... we'll see how it goes! I took my first pills this morning with my free chick-fil-a and jamba juice breakfast :o)

4 comments:

Tyler and Heather said...

Just caught up on your blog.... :) Okay... I want to know about this coupon sense thing! When you get a little unbusy give me a call and let me know how it's going and how it works! :) Thanks... PS... I LOVE YOUR GARDEN!! PSS... Your kids are way to dang cute! PPSS... okay this really will be the end, but I wanted to let you know that I really look up to you as a person, you're a great mom, leader, wife, "fun person," and so much more... Sometimes I wish I could just take some lessons from you! :)

Jarom R. Matheson said...

Actually I tried Acai Berry with working out. Believe it or not, it doesn't work. By 3rd or 4th day, I almost keeled over with bad pain in my stomach which is due to gas. But I hope it work for you...

Brandis said...

I'm so bummed that I spaced it and forgot ALL WEEK about the free breakfast at chik-fil-a! That smoothie sounds AMAZING though so I might have to give it a whirl. :)

CGray said...

Good luck with the diet. If you find that you don't like it, you might want to try The 3-Hour Diet. Casey's already lost like 10 pounds on it. The nice thing is you don't really have to limit the foods you eat, just HOW MUCH you eat. It's mostly about calories and eating every three hours to keep your metabolism working. It's pretty cool. I also have to echo Heather's comment about how awesome you are. You're a great mother, wife, singer and just a joy to be around.

Take care Stephanie