you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Patriotism

Friday, October 3, 2008


Here is the other thing that is taking over my life! I am the ward proposition 102 representative. Proposition 102: "Only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in this state." Part of this non-calling involves getting everyone registered to vote, so that they CAN vote yes on proposition 102. See what the church says about defending marriage on one of my previous posts.


For everyone in Arizona, please register to vote HERE.

If you are in a different state, please visit HERE to register in your state.

If you are already registered, YAY! Good for you! Now go get your neighbors registered!

The deadline to register is October 6th, but last general election the site was so backed up the last day that it went down and people weren't able to register by the deadline and therefore, weren't able to vote. Don't procrastinate! Do it NOW! :o)


On a slightly different note, my aunt Trish sent me a great video today. I believe this speaks for itself, so I wont say any more about it:
This last part has to do with both patriotism and preparedness. Enjoy a good read and sound advice HERE

1 comments:

Carolyn..blog.TotallyReady.com said...

Thanks so much for the link to my blog. I have read through several of your posts and I think I can help with your food storage. You mentioned that you buy cans of food every time you go to the store. Try reading through the Where to Begin Food Storage section on the blog. It will walk you through deciding exactly what you need to store and I promise you it is the foods your family likes to eat, not tons of wheat and not what our family enjoys. You decide, but I guide you through the process of knowing what you eat and exactly how much you need, no guessing! It will also help you know exactly how much of the non food items you need, like deodorant. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again.